Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone try these knockoff t.h.r. eyeball arms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone try these knockoff t.h.r. eyeball arms?

was browsing ebay just wondered how decent they are for being half the price

Why not just support Jon at Treehouse?
    He's a good guy and the genuine product is
    a) excellent
    b) not expensive
    88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

The first mod I was told to do on my otherwise stock e36 M3 by his advice was schrick cams. I've heard way too many other stories of people being jerked around by him trying to make a quick buck to call him a "good guy".

He's a good guy if your pockets are deep.

Comment

woah woah woah, when did treehouse racing get innecpensive? they are fucking rediculous! i mean its like the last virgin hooker prices

Comment

Considering most e30 owners are broke college/high school kids or price conscious individuals I really don't see how treehouse stuff can be called inexpensive. Granted it is quality, but I'm sure The folks at treehouse see tremendous profits on the eyeballs. I seriously doubt those cost more than $40 to make. That being said, they should cut the enthusiasts a break and make their goodies more affordable for us broke e30 folk.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
          Sounds like you need a massage.
          Originally posted by kpeng
          Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
            That being said, they should cut the enthusiasts a break and make their goodies more affordable for us broke e30 folk.
            that is exactly why i posted this. figured a while back someone must be making an alternative just wanted a review from someone who has ordered.

Comment

these arent the most complicated pieces. im sure they work. and from the looks of it, they'd have less flex than stock.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
              X