Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    My feelings as well.
    This is the approach I took as well for the main benefit of ease of installation. Rear end noise has gone up, but theres also a new loud muffler back there.
    It was pointed out to me that I cannot say better than stock because I never drove on stock that was in good condition.
    I love that people ask stupid questions so I dont have.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post

I think Treehouse racing control arm lollipops are amazing.
      I can agree to that, but I get so much flack for having a solid mounted rear subframe. Everyone thinks it's super harsh but then puts treehouse lolipops on their cars like candy. Treehouse cabs are one of the single most harsh things one can put on their suspension.

I absolutely adore mine btw, but I don't give a rats ass about comfort.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Titan_Omega View Post
        Now where to get the urethane bushings from?

To match well with the rubber components I'd recommend an 80a durometer. Ireland Engineering was the first to make 2-piece urethane subframe mounts and trailing arm bushings a good 15 years ago. Since then a fair amount of guys have knocked them off, find whichever brand you prefer and go from there.

But.. as said before, harshness tolerances vary from one person to the next.
        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Working...
        X