Anyone ordered CA's from Bavauto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ordered CA's from Bavauto?

Are they Lemfoerder? If so, they are a hell of a deal at $79.95 each.

kthanks

Yes, that's their price for Lems...

I just bought one from them last month. Another place, Black Forrest offers the same price. I always check Black Forrest prices before buying from BMA because BMA does price matching. I always buy from BMA because I live near them and can just pick the stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon '92 325ic
      I just bought one from them last month. Another place, Black Forrest offers the same price. I always check Black Forrest prices before buying from BMA because BMA does price matching. I always buy from BMA because I live near them and can just pick the stuff up.
      what's their website?
      '87 alpine white 325is

Comment

Originally posted by var1ant
        what's their website?
        Link

Comment

are Lemfoerder the best to get?

Comment

lemfoerder is the best of everything, i dont know how this came to be, i think people assume since they cost more theyre better but whatever
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Lemfoerder?

Who or what is Lemfoerder.

Comment

Originally posted by 1991 318is
                They are better than Lemforder, they add 10 extra HP.

Comment

Originally posted by 1991 318is
                  OEM for most of Bmw's suspension components

Comment

Control arms are forged steel, I cant see the differences between companies to tell you the truth. I bought the ebay kit with the m3 cabs and Im very happy with it. 226 shipped to my door insured for control arms, ball joints, tie rods, and m3 cabs.
                    Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
                      Control arms are forged steel, I cant see the differences between companies to tell you the truth. I bought the ebay kit with the m3 cabs and Im very happy with it. 226 shipped to my door insured for control arms, ball joints, tie rods, and m3 cabs.
                      The quality of the ball joints is the biggest difference between them.
                      Originally posted by Gruelius
                      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

True, but in my fucking around figuring out how to put them in on my own I think I could swap em out in about 30 minutes a side. Im not worried.
                        Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
                          True, but in my fucking around figuring out how to put them in on my own I think I could swap em out in about 30 minutes a side. Im not worried.
                          Good luck with that. I've done this job more than once, have access to a lift and a press and I doubt I could do it that quickly.

I just replaced a set of Mehle Control arms this weekend that lasted all of a year. I cheaped out last time and I ended up having to buy a new set already, I bought Lemforders this time.

The joints in the old arms were so shot I could pull them up and down with my pinky and thumb.

Comment

what are some signs that your control arms need to be replaced? I know my CABs are badly in need of replacement. I'm getting some popping noises, and things feel pretty squishy when I turn going slow.

Comment

I know, Im not saying that I wouldnt have sprung for the nicer parts if I had the cash, but I wasnt expecting to replace the control arms/ tie rods and I was flat broke. Live and learn I guess.
                              Back to my roots

Comment

Working...
                              X