Camber help ASAP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camber help ASAP!!

Okay, I've searched and done research and all that jazz, but I need to know what company makes what camber adjustment kits that will allow the most Positive camber adjustment.. the most I've seen is only 1/2 degree positive adjustability, and I need more than that I would think because this car is a DD and I also have to drive it to NC in a month, and My tires just wont last that long as it is..... any help would be greatly appreciated, but I need to know asap so that I can order them now so they can go on the car in time for the trip to NC.... THANX!

How much camber do you have now? What's a DD?
    sigpicIf it can't kill ya, it aint a sport!

Comment

Originally posted by Goggles Pizano View Post
      How much camber do you have now? What's a DD?

DD is Daily Driver.... I'm not sure how much negative camber I have at the moment, I haven't actually measured it, but I do know that it's wearing the inside inch and the rest of the tire is still at 90% tread!

Comment

have you checked out the toe in? excessive toe in will wear tires far faster than excessive camber.
        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

I drive my car daily with 3.5 degrees negative camber up front. With zero toe, uneven wear isnt bad at all.

Check the toe.

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
            have you checked out the toe in? excessive toe in will wear tires far faster than excessive camber.
            Is this the same for the rear? I have IE's kit out back (camber and toe) and was curious as to what the rear settings should be. As close as I can to OE spec or a little different? car is DD.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
              Is this the same for the rear? I have IE's kit out back (camber and toe) and was curious as to what the rear settings should be. As close as I can to OE spec or a little different? car is DD.
              yes, this is correct. Getting it aligned to OE spec should be fine.

Comment

Working...
              X