um i hit something..help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

um i hit something..help

so tonight my balls got too big and i hit a solid object with my left front pretty hard. i now have a little more camber on that side. i got underneath and visually cant see anything bent or broken. car still tracks/drives straight. i can adjust it all to be even but it will bug the hell out of me so id rather fix it. any suggestions as to where/what to look at as far as common failure. from the marks on my wheel i hit about half way up if that helps any. thanks in advance guys.

erich:(:(

Originally posted by rwdrift
    Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
    - Erick

It's possible you either bent a control arm, bent the control arm bushing bracket, or bent a tie rod end. Could be a few other things as well, but I'd check those first.

Comment

Also check the distance from the inside of the tire to the strut on each side of the car. A bent strut can appear as camber also.

Comment

Maybe check the spindle too.
        :: PNW Crew ::
        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

I vote bent strut. Especially with those zero offset wheels.
          This is your M20 on steroids:

Comment

i wont get a chance to really diagnose till tommorow so i will post as i know.

Originally posted by rwdrift
            Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
            - Erick

Comment

what the hell did you hit?

Comment

Working...
              X