Pelican Parts Control Arms / Alright ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pelican Parts Control Arms / Alright ?

While Ive got my car in the air doing the brakes I figured I might as well replace my worn CA's. Ive been shopping around pricing here and there. Ive seen the sets on ebay very cheap, but something tells me to stay away. Ive been using pelican for eveything else, what the quality of their lower end non oem arms for $78 bucks ? Hate to be cheap, but gas prices are KIlling ME. Its kinda put a hurting on my "play money" budget.
    [sigpic

bump

Comment

lemforder

/thread

Comment

Get the Axxis / PBR Metal Master Street Pads They are not only cheap but also dust free, cant beat the price or quality.

Also always turn all of your rotors dont pad slap...

LOL this was for CAs lol oops well I got the ones off of ebay and they are still going strong after 10k

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
        1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

Originally posted by kenika65 View Post
          http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...0&subcat_id=13

Get the Axxis / PBR Metal Master Street Pads They are not only cheap but also dust free, cant beat the price or quality.

Also always turn all of your rotors dont pad slap...

LOL this was for CAs lol oops well I got the ones off of ebay and they are still going strong after 10k
          Dude, sometimes I wonder if you know your ass from a hole in the ground.

NEVER replace pads and turn your rotors at the same time, unless the rotors are totally trashed, then REPLACE them, don't bother turning a rotor.

I am not even gonna link it for you...go find the tech pages at BaerClaw brakes. Read what the guys there have to say about warping, heat soak, break in...and WHY you NEVER use new pads and rotors together.

Learn some shit.

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
          X