Subframe bushings IE Green vs. AKG 70A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GotCone? View Post
    I have 75D mounts all around and was amazed at how little if any NVH was added. You can hear the rear diff some... but that is really it.

Car is solid and that is a good thing. I expected these to be more buzzy and obnoxious but they aren't.
    good input. thanks!

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
    HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
    **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Or you could use new stock bushings or even your old ones if they aren't in too bad of shape and then make or buy something like these:

A few different companies make those sort of inserts out of urethane for vw mounts so you get performance similar to solid rubber bushings but a bit more solid without having to worry as much about them wearing out.

Comment

HI Guys,

I just got this E30 325i about 3 months ago, I want to replace all suspension bushings and motor, trany and differential mounts,

I had a corolla AE86 and that was easy Prothane offer a complete kit of urethane bushings and Cusco all mounts,

but it is difficult to choose because of so many options available for the E30,

also, I see some of you guys are running a combination of urethane and OEM rubber bushings,

so I am not sure what to buy, if OEM or Urethane, for a street and some track or autocross use,

I need all suspension bushings and motor, trany and differential mounts,

Thanks, Mario
        dtireshop.com@verizon.net

Comment

Originally posted by hispeedimports View Post
          HI Guys,

I just got this E30 325i about 3 months ago, I want to replace all suspension bushings and motor, trany and differential mounts,

I had a corolla AE86 and that was easy Prothane offer a complete kit of urethane bushings and Cusco all mounts,

but it is difficult to choose because of so many options available for the E30,

also, I see some of you guys are running a combination of urethane and OEM rubber bushings,

so I am not sure what to buy, if OEM or Urethane, for a street and some track or autocross use,

I need all suspension bushings and motor, trany and differential mounts,

Thanks, Mario
          Start a new thread, don't hijack someone else's. I'd recommend a thorough search before starting that new thread, too.

Comment

Why is it that some companies will sell 1 pair of TA bushings or 2 pair? You need 2 pair. WTF
            Originally posted by Nicademus
            My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

Working...
            X