Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IE Urethane rear bushing kit. Anyone have this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IE Urethane rear bushing kit. Anyone have this?

I happened to buy these as I was planning to completely revamp my suspension, and replace most components.

The list so far:

RTRS offset control arm bushings.
    RTRS rear subframe bushings.
    IE Rear shock mounts.
    IE Rear bushing kit.

All the parts are urethane, but I was wondering if anyone has the rear IE bushing kit on their car (above link), since I was told to get the trailing arms replaced since I was doing everything else. Later I found out it was this I needed:

Rather than IE rear bushings and trailing arms. Well, I already bought them, so again my question is if anyone is using these, and if they're worthwhile, or should I send them back and get the bushings in the above link.
    Reminiscing...

I have them.. they are fine. been on my car over a year, with lots of hard driving and general commuting.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando
      I have them.. they are fine. been on my car over a year, with lots of hard driving and general commuting.
      That does sound like me. Still, I'd like to see if anyone else concurs keeping these, or sending them back for the mentioned product.

Also bumping this thread in hopes that someone else has them. Love the new Index too.... :up:
      Reminiscing...

Comment

Did you get the adjustable IE Bushings?
        If not, I would try and get the adjustable kit, it allows more options for suspension settings and really makes the car feel planted.

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
        Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
        Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Working...
        X