need helpp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need helpp

is it better to do adjustable coil overs or just springs ?

Very silly question. Better in what way? Have you searched or read any information at all?
    -tim
    Originally posted by Jordan
    I like the stance
    -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

yes.
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by Philo View Post
        Very silly question. Better in what way? Have you searched or read any information at all?
        as in handling and hitting bumps and yes i have mostly all of the adjustable coil overs are more expensive like 1,000 to 2,000 and springs i found are 250 which is a lot cheaper i was wondering which would you suggest

Comment

you still havent said what you are using the car for, your budget, how much you want to drop your car...etc. If you explain what you envision for the car someone may help you, but your best be is to search and read so that you can ask specific questions and not get smart ass answers.
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

i am using it for daily driving and my budget is $700 for springs anti sway bars i would like a nice drop instead of the stock height and good suggestions for good springs n sway bars

Comment

Working...
            X