KYB shocks
    Kopi reps 17 x 7.5
    215/40/17 Falken Azenis RT-615s

and oh my id love those wheels...

Comment

Bilstein Sport Shocks and H&R Sport Springs..17inch ESM rims..Drop 1.3in

sigpic

Comment

I there a diference between the H&amp R sports and H&R Race Spring Kit (Drop F1.6/R1.5) and H&R Performance Spring Kit (Drop F1.3/R1.3). I am not getting the amp part. Well I am going to be doing some auto x and track days but am runing the 5 lug off an e36 m3 what do you think will be best for me?

Comment

H&R races

here is my 87' on H&R race springs and Blistein shocks

Click image for larger version

Name:	n1087950547_30246109_962.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	7111521

drop with vr6 lip-

Name:	lip.jpg
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	7111522
          (zip ties used for brake away reasons)
          sigpic
          Thanks, Chris
          BUY ME!
          http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74265

Comment

so many choices ?!?! which set-up to go with, guess I'll be on a

Comment

Bah. Hardly any 60/60 pics, and no spring rates for the ones posted

Comment

That's because you should lower it more in the front.

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                  That's because you should lower it more in the front.
                  I have early arches, even stances work out well. Even so though, theyre are hardly any 60/50

Comment

M3 springs on an early body. No longer have the springs, so these pictures are what you get. This was running with spring pads all around. the later pictures look a little lower in the front because my shocks were blown.

Eibach Prokit springs with Bilstein sports all around. The old spring pads in the front and new OE spring pads in the rear. These ride very similar to the M3 springs, and are a little lower (remember, I'm going from tired shocks/old spring pads in the M3 pics above to new stuff for the Eibachs). I almost didn't buy the Eibachs because people bitch about them so much, but I think they are the perfect spring for me.

Excuse the blur. I didn't care enough to avoid it :)

Comment

Bilstein BTS kit
                      12.75 front
                      11.25 rear

93 E30 325ic BrilliantRot M20B25 TCD S2+ GS637BZ CT3582R MS2

Bought from or sold to me?
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200290

Comment

Wow, that thing is clean.

Comment

Name:	photo2.jpg
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	7114713

H&R Sport with Bilstein HD
                          16x7 et20, 195/50 Falken Ziex 912s

Comment

Name:	photo2.jpg
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	7114713

H&R Sport with Bilstein HD
                            16x7 et20, 195/50 Falken Ziex 912s

Comment

just some interesting starting info (91 318)

I knew my suspension is bad
                              here are measurements before starting to wheel arch, checked ti twice, moved it in garge, checked air pressure

driver front 26 3/4
                              rear 24 1/2
                              pass front 26 1/4
                              rear 24
                              a bit of a lean to one side

maybe something is funky wiht my garage floor, so I put marks on the garge floor so when the car gets back down , Ill put it in the same place

its gonna take me a few days, as IM still waitning on parts
                              Ill post results when done
                              Last edited by 3bvert; 07-14-2009, 02:13 PM.

Comment

nice info printed for future reference
                                Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                                which rate is stiffer? the cup kit or the race? is that what youre referring to?

Spring---------------------Front(lb/in.)-------------Rear(lb/in.)

Stock 325i-----------------------106------------------------245
                                Stock 325is----------------------118------------------------265
                                Stock 325ix----------------------106------------------------308
                                Stock M3-------------------------114------------------------314
                                Stock M3--------------------------140------------------------250
                                Dinan Sport-----------------------172------------------------300
                                H&R OE Sport---------------------180------------------------380
                                H&R Sport-------------------------180------------------------380
                                H&R Sport (29664)---------------200------------------------285
                                H&R Race-------------------------315------------------------ 570
                                H&R Coilovers***----------------340------------------------380
                                Eibach Pro-Kit--------------------102-------------------------277
                                Eibach Race----------------------160-------------------------445
                                IE SIII----------------------------315-------------------------570
                                Koni Coilovers-------------------342-------------------------407
                                Cosmo Coilovers----------------450-------------------------560
                                Tokico----------------------------165-------------------------265
                                TMS J-Stock**-------------------680------------------------1026
                                Alpina(est.)---------------------~200-----------------------~350
                                FK 60/60 cup kit-----------------379--------------------------379
                                Vogtland Standard***--------115/197-----------------------360
                                Vogtland CS***---------------137/200-----------------------400
                                Vogtland--------------------------225--------------------------360

**= Alternate rates available
                                ***= M3 Application

the cup kit isnt listed, but last i heard its inbetween oe and sport. could be wrong though.
                                Last edited by 3bvert; 07-14-2009, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X