Cheap Camber Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Camber Kit?

Finally got some money out of graduation. Ill probably be riding around on a mostly stock suspension but will probably be buying springs. I want to put the springs on right away. Im not to concerned with ruining tires with camber, but until i get a camber kit I was wondering what i could do in the mean time to correct it. A friend of mine has an Integra with GC's on it and he told me about some metal washer trick as a spacer. Has anybody heard about this being done before? Thanks

Re: Cheap Camber Kit?

Originally posted by cowden_12
    Finally got some money out of graduation. Ill probably be riding around on a mostly stock suspension but will probably be buying springs. I want to put the springs on right away. Im not to concerned with ruining tires with camber, but until i get a camber kit I was wondering what i could do in the mean time to correct it. A friend of mine has an Integra with GC's on it and he told me about some metal washer trick as a spacer. Has anybody heard about this being done before? Thanks
    omg its the bomb!!

Comment

Re: Cheap Camber Kit?

Finally got some money out of graduation. Ill probably be riding around on a mostly stock suspension but will probably be buying springs. I want to put the springs on right away.
      Just springs, no shocks? Bad Idea

Im not to concerned with ruining tires with camber, but until i get a camber kit I was wondering what i could do in the mean time to correct it.
      So you don't care about having lots of camber and ruining the tires, but you still want to fix it? Isn't that caring?

A friend of mine has an Integra with GC's on it and he told me about some metal washer trick as a spacer. Has anybody heard about this being done before? Thanks
      Honda's/Acura's have different suspension designs on their cars, they can add a spacer (real or washers) and a longer bolt. Our E30's cannot, look at your suspension and you'll realize why.

All in all:
      You don't drive an integra, so don't treat it like one.
      And you get what you pay for.

Comment

Well put 808.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
        X