Front GC height question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

either way you should take more pics to better explain the issue
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    But of course
    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Well didn't get a chance to look at the suspension today. While I was running some parts from my track car home the E30 changed its mind about wanting to have fuel in it. It developed a massive fuel leak from right in front of the left rear wheel. I'm really hoping its the hose clamp for the filter or something else simple. Hopefully I'll get pictures Tuesday or Wednesday of the coils.

Comment

drive it around and see if it lower a bit.
        Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by SR20Fastback View Post
          Well didn't get a chance to look at the suspension today. While I was running some parts from my track car home the E30 changed its mind about wanting to have fuel in it. It developed a massive fuel leak from right in front of the left rear wheel. I'm really hoping its the hose clamp for the filter or something else simple. Hopefully I'll get pictures Tuesday or Wednesday of the coils.

It is probably the hose clamp from the fuel filter. Easy fix, just get under there and check it out.

Taylor
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Working...
          X