Are jom coilovers ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are jom coilovers ok?

Before you tell me how poor their quality is, my e30 has an m10 and the only engine swap I might do is with an m44, so it's not gonna be used as track car. I just want height adjustable suspension that won't break when I turn corners or cost me $1500

Look into the German engineering coilovers.

Comment

Ground Control Coilover Conversion Kit is less than $1500 ($1k) and is very high quality, plus has a lifetime warranty. I'd much rather run GC than JOM.

Last edited by MPLFoster; 07-28-2014, 06:47 PM.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

I have them. Was one of the original GBs here. They are low. I just cruise mine. I'm not racecar.

They are fine.

I'd like to get higher so I can tote the family... but the drop is sweet.
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

GC + KYB AGX MR2 Rear in Front + KYB Gas-A-Just Camaro in Rear = ~$600
          91 318is - Gone
          16 VW GTI
          07 Aprilia Tuono

Comment

Yes they are fine if you are doing nothing but driving the car to from point A to B.
            Comfy in my friend's 318is.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Thanks for the input everyone!!

Comment

Anybody else have reviews about these JOM coil overs?

Comment

They are decent, not bad for the price. They are essentially the same thing as racelands except I think the racelands are cheaper.

I had them on my 91 318is. They go pretty low and rode good, but I would never use them for racing or anything like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X