No announcement yet.

Shopping for Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will most likely go with their shocks because they are double adjustable. Then use the GC coilover. I am still stuck inbetween GC or IE camber plates. When I spoke with Pete he mentioned that they have had problems with IE but since they dont offer GC they still use them. The only reason I am leaning towards TCKR is because they only do BMW to where GC does all makes. But its just spring rates no real gemotry or anything. Speaking of which what are you guys running I am thinking of doing 500/500 I was recomended so by Pete. Supposably thats what they run on their e30M3

Comment

TCKR sells the ireland coil over setup. I just opted to go ahead and get the GC set. They also ran their M3 at 400/400, but he said it was just a trial and did not reccomend it. Something like 325/500 is more reasonable.
      -Nick

M42 on VEMS

Comment

500/500 is a good setup. I speak from someone else's experience.

Will
        RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
        Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
        DaveCN = Old Man
        My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
        If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

500/500 will be awful, because the wheel rates for those spring rates are 440/225. Severely staggered and will understeer very excessively.

I'm using 440/700 and it is a very balanced setup using stock swaybars, same tires & camber F/R.

Think about Turners J-stock springs, IE's stage 3, H&R race - hell - every single aftermarket spring. All have a spring rate ratio are around 2/3, sometimes less.
          87 325IS - Delphin Grey/Cardinal

Comment

Working...
          X