Rear height issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear height issue

What bushings would I need to replace to correct camber in the rear? One side is definitely visually lower and rubs my tire and nothing on other side. Rtab? I have fresh Billy sports and ie3 springs and the left definitely sits lower than the right.
    Last edited by bblazen; 11-15-2016, 09:01 AM.

Had the car been in a rear accident???? Mine sits lower on the right side but the car had an accident sometime ago with a po.

Comment

Originally posted by bblazen View Post
      What bushings would I need to replace to correct camber in the rear? One side is definitely visually lower and rubs my tire and nothing on other side. Rtab? I have fresh Billy sports and ie3 springs and the left definitely sits lower than the right.
      Camber occurs as the car is lowered. Same with a slight toe in.

Condor Speed Shop 12mm riser bushings are the only ones that I know of that have alignment correcting properties. Make sure your has the diff spacers and bolts included.

P.S. I use them in my car and it would have made my alignment almost perfect, aside from the Toe problem I have, which is unrelated to the bushings.
      20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Working...
      X