Cutting my springs.......

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • deutschman
    replied
    Originally posted by Raxe
    There is a much better way.

    http://www.hrsprings.com/
    +1
    do it right. do it once.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    you are going to need new struts if you lower your car and you have the stock struts. the stock struts wont put up with the cut springs. they will blow out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    There is a much better way.

    Premium Quality Suspension Components

    Leave a comment:


  • E30-ICEMAN-E30
    started a topic Cutting my springs.......

    Cutting my springs.......

    Ok so I need some help.... I really want to lower my car. So what I was thinking was that I could cut a small portion out of the springs to make it lower. Has anyone done this??? Does it affect the ride quality or alignment of the car??? Or is there a better way to do it???
Working...