Tunershop suspension kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tunershop suspension kit

What do you guys think of the Tunershop suspension kit. Ive never heard of it. It seems to be a good drop and a good price.

Also how much in inches is 35mm? 55mm?

its at www.tunershop.com

thanks
    90 325is
    IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

35 millimeters = 1.37795276 in
    55 millimeters = 2.16535433 in

GG Google.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Never heard of the stuff. You are better off being safe and going with stuff that is tried and true I think.

35mm = 1.3"
      55mm = 2.1"

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

thats the same thing in thinking TJ. But im just wondering if anyone has heard of it. I might give them a call to try to get some info. Who knows if its gonna be rock solid or poopy soft, i would not buy them unless someone else has tried them. However, the price does seem very nice. Under 500 for springs and shocks.
        90 325is

Comment

I think you can get the Cup Kit for like $550, it might be worth it for the piece of mind.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Didnt someone with a cab put a cup kit on and it was totally slammed?

thats too low for me. Does anyone know what the cupkit says about how much of a drop it is? cause that is wayyy too low
            90 325is

Comment

Anybody know anything about the KW suspension they have? (not the coilovers)
              90 325is

Comment

Go GC or go home.

As far as I have read here, there is no better alternative for Cabrios. Anything else drops too little.....or Cup Kit drops too much as they are soft (too soft for a heavy cabrio at least)

Someone correct me if you know of one.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                  Go GC or go home.

As far as I have read here, there is no better alternative for Cabrios. Anything else drops too little.....or Cup Kit drops too much as they are soft (too soft for a heavy cabrio at least)

Someone correct me if you know of one.
                  Hell, GCs rock for everything. :up: :up:

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Ted doesn't think so......he got those purdy H&R. And Bradon doesn't like the adjusters either.

But yeah, we @ R3V [heart]GC[/heart]

[restart_hate]

Comment

How much would a GC setup run? Where can i look for them? I think Shox.com has them but what else would a need? shocks right?
                      Im not looking to slam my car. No more than 1.5inch. Adjustable would be nice so that i could make my rake how i want it to be though.
                      90 325is

Comment

GC with Bilsteins around $750-800. With Koni's add a few more hundred.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Originally posted by 318driver
                          How much would a GC setup run?
                          Around $1500 for a full kit new.
                          Originally posted by Gruelius
                          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                            GC with Bilsteins around $750-800. With Koni's add a few more hundred.
                            Yeah, just to clarify, that is only for the springs, perches, and shocks.

GC's COMPLETE kit with Koni's is $1,449.

RISING EDGE

Comment

I can already hear his jaw slamming into the pavement...

Comment

Working...
                              X