No announcement yet.

Tunershop suspension kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahah, yeah my jaw hurts pretty bad right now. Well i guess ill see how much money i have by the time im ready to do it, but i really dont think that the GC kit is very practical for me. I dont plan on adjusting the hight often, or tracking the car. I feel like i will most likely go with a different setup, but its still an option.
    90 325is
    IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

I think I paid $1200 for Konis, GC Springs and Perches, GC RSM, and bump stops. I got a pretty good deal.

Aaron
      2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Oh yeah, they welded my spring perch on for me too.

Aaron
        2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

I paid $500 for springs/perches/RSM's, and the Konis used (wish I didn't). You can get new Konis from another supplier for less, that will save quite a bit.

Comment

I deffinatly dont need a fully adjustable suspension here guys. Adjustable shocks and heights i deffinatly dont need. The heights would be nice to have, but its not neccesary
            90 325is

Comment

318driver, I can heartily recommend the B+G kit I have. Great ride, a little high in the rear on my '87 325is, but your cab oughta fix that. I bet the heigth would be perfect. I can do speedbumps fine, driveways no problem, but corners very nice, for a driver.

Luke

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

where did you get it from?
                bilstiens?
                90 325is

Comment

I think that when the time comes, i am going to get the Tunershop supsension kit 55/35mm.
                  It seems like the perfect height that im looking for, and it is cabrio specific(which most companies arnt). I will deffinatly call them before i make a purchase and ask them. I doubt t they will be very stiff considering it is called sport suspension. I really dont mind trying something that others havent used yet. When it comes down to it, I can not afford GC and deffinatly dont want H&R cup kit(way to slammed). Also If i go with H&Rs and Bilstiens, its gonna be about another $200 more which will be nice to put toward wheels too :P
                  90 325is

Comment

Working...
                  X