ignition lock housing 32321156460

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ignition lock housing 32321156460

hey everybody, when trying to diagnose my weird starter problem two things happenned : the issue was in the electrical ignition switch (61321374967) and in verifying that i broke/disassembled the ignition lock housing, part number in title. so this part was a rotating mechanism that interfaces between the ignition cylinder and ignition switch, when trying to start it carefully with a screwdriver this piece seemed to rotate out with spring pressure behind it, didnt feel like it broke. but i cannot get it back together and i cant find any diagrams of the inside of this piece, so its hard. if i cough up the $400 to replace the part, im dreading how bad the replacement job would be. i dont see alot of information regarding this either. i can drive it by just turning a spare switch i have with a screwdriver....but i should probably get the key thing setup.

Mine broke a number of years ago and I got a good used one on here for like $20. Check the classifieds section, I am sure that someone is parting out their car and can get you one.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Working...
    X