Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H&R Super Sports Springs - Ride Quality/Any Experiences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Powling View Post
    Here are some pics of how the car currently sits with the H&R Supers and Koni Yellows. No E90 hats yet though...

Click image for larger version

Name:	penEUlC.jpg
Views:	2779
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	9956905

Click image for larger version

Name:	kzpCY0X.jpg
Views:	3895
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	9956906
    Hi "Powling",

I am about to pickup my 1989 325i Sedan with a new suspension set up similar to yours from my shop. Adjustable Yello Koni and HR sport.
    Knowing the H&R sport being more daily friendly and not as stiff, i am wondering if you had to adjust your Koni to get to the ride height per your pictures. I am liking the height/set up you got there.

The shop told me to let the suspension settle after a few days of driving then come back for alignment and height adjust(optional on the height adjustment).
    Do i need to just the Koni or leave the way it is?

Zach
    Rule of Thumb:

Work Hard, Drive Hard ! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Zackemcor View Post

Hi "Powling",

I am about to pickup my 1989 325i Sedan with a new suspension set up similar to yours from my shop. Adjustable Yello Koni and HR sport.
      Knowing the H&R sport being more daily friendly and not as stiff, i am wondering if you had to adjust your Koni to get to the ride height per your pictures. I am liking the height/set up you got there.

The shop told me to let the suspension settle after a few days of driving then come back for alignment and height adjust(optional on the height adjustment).
      Do i need to just the Koni or leave the way it is?

Zach
      Did you get "Sports" or "Super Sports"? If you got "Sports" then your height will be higher than this red 318is. Also, adjusting the damper on your konis will not raise or lower your height.
      Last edited by Mike36; 11-24-2021, 09:58 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post

Did you get "Sports" or "Super Sports"? If you got "Sports" then your height will be higher than this red 318is. Also, adjusting the damper on your konis will not raise or lower your height.
        I have "Sports" springs from H&R.
        Rule of Thumb:

Work Hard, Drive Hard ! ;)

Comment

Working...
        X