Wheels Similar to Fifteen52 Holeshot RSR for Late Model E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheels Similar to Fifteen52 Holeshot RSR for Late Model E30

I don't know how active these forums are at the moment.

I am new to the E30 community and am looking at aftermarket wheels for my late model 1990 318i Sedan.

I am looking for aftermarket wheels that will be able to hold my est 400 rwhp down and keep it planted. I really like the look of 16s on the car and do not mind fender rolling. I want to avoid using spacers if possible.

I really like the look of the fifteen52 Holeshot RSR and would like to see if there is anything that can fit our cars in the 4x100.

Car noob here so offset and tyre sizes would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

I don't think I can help with the wheels, but before you commit to 16s, make sure you have tires lined up because 225 and 245s are relatively scarce in a 16" vs 15 or 17.

Offset-wise, something like a 9" wide wheel and et25-30 would fit well in the rear with a meaty tire.
    I have 16x9 ET15 and a 245/45R16 Toyo T1R tire and it rubs in the back despite the T1R running fairly narrow and having a lot of wheel arch rolling/pulling done.

For the fronts, probably want the offset a bit lower, maybe 9" width and ET15, or whatever offset 8" width that gives the same inner clearance.
    I think that's still danger close to rubbing the inside of the wheel on the strut, so may need small spacers to fit.
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
    X