Mille Miglia Cellos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mille Miglia Cellos

Well I'v found another wheel that I like but it seems that it's no longer in production in an offset that will fit the E30, anybody know a place that might have some old Mille Miglia Cellos in ET35 offset? Ebay doesn't have any of this style much less in my size and offset.

I guess you can give opinions too, not that you wouldn't anyway ;)

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
    '98 528i

I like em, look like a cross between alpina and superlegras.

Comment

If the car has a good stance I'd think that would look hot. Good choice in my opinion.
      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Those are called the Mille Miglia Chronos in the rest of the world so perhaps that might help you in finding some.

BTW, they do come in ET20 and look the best with that offset....a pal of mine had them on his E30. That offset just looks perfect on E30's IMO.

Comment

Chronos is a little different, the spokes have a rounded front rather than square but I'd probably still go for them if I could find them.

Chronos:

'89 325i-sold
          '98 528i

Comment

I'm quite certain they're the same rim, perhaps that pic you posted is just not clear enough ;)

It is also possible that they were slightly changed over the years.....but they are indeed the same rim.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris E30 Cab
              I'm quite certain they're the same rim, perhaps that pic you posted is just not clear enough ;)

It is also possible that they were slightly changed over the years.....but they are indeed the same rim.

looks like a copy of the 20th GTI :up: I like whichever wheels are on the vw.
              90 325is
              IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

Originally posted by eightyfoure
                If the car has a good stance I'd think that would look hot. Good choice in my opinion.
                Ya

Comment

Re: Mille Miglia Cellos

Originally posted by Purdue89E30
                  Well I'v found another wheel that I like but it seems that it's no longer in production in an offset that will fit the E30, anybody know a place that might have some old Mille Miglia Cellos in ET35 offset? Ebay doesn't have any of this style much less in my size and offset.

I guess you can give opinions too, not that you wouldn't anyway ;)

Why would you want ET35?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Why would you want ET35?
                    I screwed up, I thought that was the correct offset. Maybe because I was looking at 9 inch wide wheels a few weeks ago? I hate looking stupid on here.

'89 325i-sold
                    '98 528i

Comment

Originally posted by Purdue89E30
                      Why would you want ET35?
                      I screwed up, I thought that was the correct offset. Maybe because I was looking at 9 inch wide wheels a few weeks ago? I hate looking stupid on here.
                      Even with a 9" wide rim you'd want an offset in the 20mm range...

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                        Even with a 9" wide rim you'd want an offset in the 20mm range...
                        Yeah, I just tried to retrace where I got ET35 from and I can't figure it out, I guess I just got mixed up at some point. At any rate, I can't find the wheels in any offset so no harm done.

'89 325i-sold
                        '98 528i

Comment

Is Tirerack the only US retailer for Mille Miglia wheels? When you go to the Mille Miglia website the US contact is a guy at tirerack. Tirerack doesn't have any of the wheels I'm interested in. Do you know any other places that I can get Mille Miglia's from?

'89 325i-sold
                          '98 528i

Comment

Working...
                          X