BBS RC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS RC

Is there any reason not to get these? or what other BBS wheels look good and are around the same price? i wasgoing to get kosei's K1 but now that i think about it i really like the BBS.
    Any other wheels that i should look into

Also i was reading earler that if i want to get a larger wheel then go to the 325ix with a 10 mm spacer Is that right?

any way i was going to get the 16x7.5 BBS RC or BBS RXi wish i could get wider but i dont know where?

Is there a preference of which is better RC or RX or what ever else wheel you know is good or better

Thanks Dan
    Dan Zickel
    1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

No reason not to get them.
    RCs are fucking sick wheels. If I had the money I would definitely consider them. I would much prefer them over the RXs. I believe they are one of BBS's lighter wheels also, lighter than the RX at least.
    If you're in that price range, check out the SSR Competitions. Super-light, but not as good looking as the RCs IMHO.
    '91 318is
    sigpic

Comment

I have been looking at the SSR Competitions but i kind of like the mesh wheel look over the 6 spoke
      Dan Zickel

Comment

I'd go with RC's over RX's any day, they're lighter and they look better.

[/img]

Comment

i personally like better the RXs
          '86 325

Comment

reason not to get them? The fact they aren't true e30 fitment and require spacers is a big turn off for me, especially for the price
            BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
              reason not to get them? The fact they aren't true e30 fitment and require spacers is a big turn off for me, especially for the price
              What size spacers will i need to get i knew that they would need thm but i dont know what size
              Dan Zickel

Comment

10mm (hubcentric) should work

if you buy them from tirerack, I think spacers are included.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

ok thanks
                  Dan Zickel

Comment

Yeah, if you buy them from Tirerack they give you good quality 10mm true hubcentric spacers and bolts, good luck finding those outside of the Tirerack packages.

I was saving to buy RC's this spring, but a bomb deal on mint RX's came up and I grabbed them. Wish I didn't, I MUCH prefer the RC spoke pattern. I sold the RX's pretty quickly, too.

Comment

alright im probably going to get them then
                      Dan Zickel

Comment

Working...
                      X