I want an epic wheel fitment.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • z31maniac
    replied
    No other suggestions?

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
    Nagaro(sp?) centers with machined lips.
    One of my thoughts.

    Originally posted by 87e30
    ONly thing I can think of is a darker negaro like center and gold bolts to spruce it up a bit.
    Not sure about gold bolts.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by straight6pwr
    black lips, nogaro center, black bolts, black bbs center cap.

    Interesting.....satin or gloss lips? I need someone to do some photoshops for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Suggestions?
    bottlecaps.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    ONly thing I can think of is a darker negaro like center and gold bolts to spruce it up a bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • straight6pwr
    replied
    black lips, black center, black bolts, black bbs center cap.

    OR

    black lips, nogaro center, black bolts, black bbs center cap.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Nagaro(sp?) centers with machined lips.

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Wtf?

    Are you Persian?

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by 2002maniac
    I think it's a bad idea to put such wheels on your daily driver. Unless you're keeping the swap car and using them there. Which would be tits.
    Why do you say that?

    I really only care about the M42 car looking good. Illbuild something much better then an OBD-I S52 e30 next year.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    I think it's a bad idea to put such wheels on your daily driver. Unless you're keeping the swap car and using them there. Which would be tits.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Yes Massa, right away Massa.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    Sorry man, there's a Wheels/Tires forum for a reason. Just trying to keep things organized. :up:
    Please move the "body kit" thread to the appropriate forum, and the swap thread, move the one about the car dying to general technical, etc etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Sorry man, there's a Wheels/Tires forum for a reason. Just trying to keep things organized. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Damn my thread got moved, put in General Discussion so more people would see it, oh well.

    I'm pretty much against black centers on RS I think, completely hides the look of the wheel. ALthough I am drawn to satin black lips and centers with chrome bolts and polished center nut, with chrome on black BBS logo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by fiftytakedowns
    Gold bolts. gold lip
    everything else black.
    Wtf?

    Are you Persian?

    Leave a comment:

Working...