I want an epic wheel fitment.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    Gold bolts. gold lip
    everything else black.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Anodized black faces and lips, machined ribs of faces back to silver.

    16" is like junior high school wheel size in Norway ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Black centers, barrels and lips. Silver bolts. Black and silver BBS emblems.

    I only say silver bolts because your car is silver.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    started a topic I want an epic wheel fitment.....

    I want an epic wheel fitment.....

    I want to pretend I'm from Norway type epic fitment. Going to be with RSs, likely in 16x8.5" and 16x9.5" with 205/45 and 225/40s. With nasty flush offsets.

    The typical BBS Silver center with polished lips/center nut and chrome bolts doesn't really appeal to me. But I don't want any pink/green stupid Vortex type bullshit either.

    Suggestions?
Working...