Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official "What is this wheel?" thread.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boise
    replied
    OK guys, what are these wheels? They are 17x8 and say "JWL VIA 690KG" on them. Bolt pattern is 5x120. They are not an Alpina wheel design that I am familiar with...so I am guessing something else.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jdirty
    replied
    staggered 16" basketweaves

anybody know what wheels these are?
    5x120
    16x7.5 front et20
    16x8.5 rear et24

the guy from Craigslist said he pulled it from an e24 but the width of alloy wheels available on realOEM doesn't really match. same style though.
    I'm not really sure how itll look on my car with adapters since there's no fill n drill services where I'm at.

I guess I'm interested in finding out if these are authentic BBS'. they got stamps and everything though

EDIT: Found out these are BBS RGs. stumbled across an FS thread on s14.net
    Last edited by jdirty; 04-13-2012, 01:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Y30
    replied
    Alrighty. What in the eff are these? Sorry for the crappy picture and the fact that I am currently crushing a poor cup, but this was a quick pic situation. Any ideas?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Threehz
    replied
    Sorry this picture is so big, didn't realize til I uploaded.

Anyhow obviously these are Compos, they came with the car, I just cleaned em up today to get ready to strip em down and repaint them, as you can see they need it.

Anyhow since I got the car been looking to learn more about these wheels without much luck. Anyone know which wheels these are specifically?

Thanks!

EDIT: After a lot of weird searching found these, Compomotive FH series, guess they stopped production around 1990?

Last edited by Threehz; 02-25-2012, 10:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• visionaut
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapshot View Post
    Can someone help me with these? I have looked and can't figure out which ones they are. They are 15x7 et20. They are a one piece wheel and have the red bbs logos on the lips.
    http://www.nexternal.com/ireland/whe...2002-p739.aspx

Leave a comment:

• cheapshot
    replied
    Can someone help me with these? I have looked and can't figure out which ones they are. They are 15x7 et20. They are a one piece wheel and have the red bbs logos on the lips.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jezza
    replied
    Just found the guy selling them, you are correct!

Leave a comment:

• codrum
    replied
    ^Those look like Rota RBs.

Leave a comment:

• Jezza
    replied
    Anyone know what these are?

Leave a comment:

• jdirty
    replied
    Yeah it does look better without caps! less wire wheel looking. i'd have to get a perfect fill and drill if i were to get a set though. lol
    i stumbled across another wheel.. idk if it's legit. seller claims it's off of an e36 too.
    it looks similar to an oem wheel.. but not entirely.

Leave a comment:

• Brilliantrot 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by jdirty View Post
    Does anybody know what BBS this is? i might get them just not sure if the seller's asking price is.. appropriate.
    only thing i know so far is that they are 5x120
    yes, bmw style 17's, i have 2 sets, nice thing about them they are dirt cheap my brother bought a set with good tires for $100, and half a year latter i buy a set for $145 mint condition, to have as spare for my e36
    they originally came on 1992-1996 325i & 325is's
    and they look better with no caps, my opinion
    pictures:

Leave a comment:

• mbonanni
    replied
    Said to be OZ Racing wheels. They look VERY similar to these, but they have a different bolt pattern which. I was unable to find these eltralegra wheels with a multi lug pattern

Might pick these up, so I want to know as much info as possible. I am beginning to believe they are replicas. And how much would you guys pay for a set of four? Is multi-lug less desirable?

Leave a comment:

• jdirty
    replied
    Originally posted by beedeezy View Post
    E36 rims. 15" x 7", 5 Lug, 120mm Bolt Pattern, 47mm Offset
    Thank you sir!
    i dont think i've seen an e30 on these before.
    kinda looks a bit goofy.. lol

Leave a comment:

• beedeezy
    replied
    Originally posted by jdirty View Post
    Does anybody know what BBS this is? i might get them just not sure if the seller's asking price is.. appropriate.
    E36 rims. 15" x 7", 5 Lug, 120mm Bolt Pattern, 47mm Offset

Leave a comment:

• jdirty
    replied
    Last edited by jdirty; 02-07-2012, 10:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X