Are you kidding!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    I was not looking for 15s man. That is why when I posted it was for 16s. That is why I bought 16" RS'

    I like less tire more rim, so the 16s do it for me. Also my vendor only carries 195 in 14.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    unless you're going to run 305s, no they won't (and I think you meant 15").

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    not many E30 guys doing track are going to use 16" wheels, at least not 16" wheels that cost less than $2k.
    I don't have the coin to spend a shit load on more than 1 set. So the 16'' slipstreams or OZs will allow for bigger tires than the 14".

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by VicSkimmr
    Why the hell would you be shopping for both RS' and those wheels? One is not a substitute for the other... at all.
    I always wanted RS' but they were out of reach because of how much they go for. I think the OZs look awesome and they were what I was willing to spend. Then they go 50% off, but did not see less than 4. I am super excited to build my RS'

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    It is a 16" and that is quite good. You can also get ugly slipstreams in 16s 13.5lbs. So slips seem like the route for cheap light/strong track rims.
    not many E30 guys doing track are going to use 16" wheels, at least not 16" wheels that cost less than $2k.

    Leave a comment:


  • VicSkimmr
    replied
    Why the hell would you be shopping for both RS' and those wheels? One is not a substitute for the other... at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    15 lbs isn't that light for a 15" wheel, that's like a stock euroweave. With so many fantasic & affordable direct-fit E30 wheels out there now, I expect a lot more than an ugly red wheel with no lip that weighs 15lbs.
    It is a 16" and that is quite good. You can also get ugly slipstreams in 16s 13.5lbs. So slips seem like the route for cheap light/strong track rims.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    15 lbs isn't that light for a 15" wheel, that's like a stock euroweave. With so many fantasic & affordable direct-fit E30 wheels out there now, I expect a lot more than an ugly red wheel with no lip that weighs 15lbs.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by pawi30
    15lbs < (less than) 21lbs, just to clear that up.
    You are right in the world of math... In the world of cars 15lbs>21lbs is greater.

    15lb wheels will decrease rotational mass, therefore the performance will be greater.

    Leave a comment:


  • ACMF74
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Nova
    Red wheels? What is this, a Honda forum?

    I was wondering where the Vtec section was...

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    dicks in the butt

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    I suppose you like.........

    Leave a comment:


  • pawi30
    replied
    15lbs < (less than) 21lbs, just to clear that up.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by joshuafr
    Thats why i like them, they look like the Alpina wheels. Also the WRC edition are so cool :D
    Meh, a tiny bit because of the spokes. But they are not shaped the same.

    Leave a comment:


  • joshuafr
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    15lbs>21lbs Plus the supers have SO many spokes. My brother is buying them for his VW Golf. They will look good slamed.
    Thats why i like them, they look like the Alpina wheels. Also the WRC edition are so cool :D

    Leave a comment:

Working...