How will I fit this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How will I fit this...

I have a early coupe which will soon be dropped on a JOM coilover kit. I want to run some 16x8 5 lug wheels with et +5 in the front and I think et +24 or 26 in the rear. I intend to keep the 4 lug. I want to know what size tires I can run and what size adapters I will need to get them enough clearance for the brakes in the front as well as flush all around. I know I might have to roll my fenders. Thanks.
    Last edited by blck325is; 01-25-2011, 04:04 PM.
    Originally posted by csermonet47
    Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Might have to roll your fenders? You may have to remove your fenders to run 8" et5 + adapters in the front.

Comment

Damn, know what I think i'll just take pics of the back of the wheel cause I might have deciphered them wrong..

That is all.

Comment

if your planning on running style 5s they are et23. The smallest spacer you can get for adapters is 19mm which would give you et 4 out back which is very doable. You'll have some poke in the front though. You could fill and drill just the fronts and run a 5mm spacer and grind the clip a little. 205/50/16 fit nice. 45s have a stretched look.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

16x8 et 5 in the front and 16x8 et 24 in the rear is going to look odd.
          Jason
          flickr

Comment

Ahh I really cant fill and redrill these because of their resale value. Hmm, so theres no way to run the fronts without the fill and redrill huh..damn. Theres a very good chance I am compeltely retarded and read the wheels wrong. They're work ewings in 16x8, well I think they're all 16x8. I will investigate further in the next day or two.
            Last edited by blck325is; 01-26-2011, 08:26 AM.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by constructor View Post
              Might have to roll your fenders? You may have to remove your fenders to run 8" et5 + adapters in the front.
              I prefer the no fender look.
              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

they wont fit, should give them to me.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

are they one piece or two?
                  84 318I Delphin RIP
                  87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                  89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Working...
                  X