Make it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make it work?

Alright, I know 15x9's are virtually impossible to run upfront, but I found these Rotas ( http://www.racinglab.com/rota-shakotan-001.html ) w/ +0 offset, so I'm thinking it may work? Obviously gonna have to pull the fenders to hell, but any ideas?

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Those wheels are cool as hell, but if they do fit thats a fuckton of poke. I hope you can pull it off!

Comment

Oh its gonna be haha, But as soon as I saw em I fell in love with em, just makin sure i can run them w/ little or no issues.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Also, Anybody got tire size suggestion? Im thinking 205/55R15, im going to be doig some auto-x, but also are going to need some slight stretch.

Go here be happy!

Comment

They will bolt on no problem, but they're gonna stick out almost an inch. You better be low or else it will look horrible. Run 205/50 or 195/55

The back won't be too bad as long as you have a good roll going on.
          Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

Ohhh yea, im going low. Gc coilover conversion kit is on the way. Think its feasable to roll the front out that much? doesnt need to be perfect, just dont want it to look like trash.

Go here be happy!

Comment

You may be confusing rolling your fenders with pulling your fenders. Rolled is when you essentially bend up the inner fender lip for about an additional 1/2" or so. Pulling your fenders is the actual widening of the arch, using various methods, but all requiring pretty extensive bodywork. Sick wheels though. Good luck

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Comment

Just say no to Rota!

Comment

Gp.plus : Yeah, what i meant. I normally just refere to any fender modding as "rolling", so thats my bad. And NitroRustlerDriver : That last pic is of an Aston Martin DB7. On stock rims. Just to point it out haha.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Get camber plates. It will make fitting the fronts much easier. I run a 50 profile tire on my 15 and it looks fine so that should give you more options. I agree with the 205 or 195. Maybe a 215 if you are feeling ballsy.
                    Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                      Gp.plus : Yeah, what i meant. I normally just refere to any fender modding as "rolling", so thats my bad. And NitroRustlerDriver : That last pic is of an Aston Martin DB7. On stock rims. Just to point it out haha.
                      Eh, whatever. I literally just searched Google for "Rota" and picked a few of the many pictures of broken wheels.

Comment

205/50 wont have too much stretch on a 9" wide rim though, will it? Im thinking no, but i need to be able to auto-x and track day these things...

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                        X