• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotas are in!

Yeah yeah, hate all you want, but here they are:

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

I think they look pretty cool, kinda hard to tell what size they are though?
    - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

pretty old school looking, what model are they?

Comment

Looks cool minus the black in between the spokes.

COTM

Comment

Thanks, theyre 15x9, +0 offset. Rota Shakotans, reps of an old jdm wheel called the Hyashi Street

Go here be happy!

Comment

Are these for an 2002 or something?
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

or just get the real thing

Comment

They look good.
                Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

15x9? Not bad. 0 offset on a 9 will be hard to fit without flairs. Post pics of them on the car! 8)

Comment

Thanks! But nope, '91 318is. And i'd love to, but some of us are 16 and ergo, dont have tons of money. Im not a huge fan of flairs on e30's, so ill obviously be pulling the fenders. Ill get some pics up when I can, but im still looking for tires.

Go here be happy!

Comment

You will be poking like mad on stock fenders. 15x8 0 offset pokes in the front and is flush in the rear (205/50/15s). The rears are a pain in the ass to pull too. You'll have a hard time getting these to fit. Best of luck though!

DTMfiberworkz makes some good looking flairs for e30s if you decided to go that route. They're a forum sponsor as well.

Comment

Ohhhh its gonna be a pain, but hey, they'll look sick and nobody else rocks 'em on an e30 that Ive seen. And thanks for the advice!

By the way, Whats the setup of the car in your sig?

Go here be happy!

Comment

Man i wouldnt worry too much just yet, it seems to really depend. I have a bunch of images i've saved as i've come across them of people running 9" 0 up back without issue. No flairs. I'm looking to get my BBS RS rebuilt to 9+0 all round as well and fit those.

I think it comes down to how low you are (for camber) and how much tyre stretch you run. Also as explained by Mystikal to me before, 15x8 0 is a harder fit than 9 0 because of the different centre line location of the wheel. So you can stretch tyres and get a nicer looking fit with the wider wheel than the narrower in the same offset.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                            Ohhhh its gonna be a pain, but hey, they'll look sick and nobody else rocks 'em on an e30 that Ive seen. And thanks for the advice!

By the way, Whats the setup of the car in your sig?
                            No problem man. I wanna see these fit, It's going to look dope!

That picture is from a while back, it was on 16x8 0 offset.

Originally posted by Ant_e30 View Post
                            Man i wouldnt worry too much just yet, it seems to really depend. I have a bunch of images i've saved as i've come across them of people running 9" 0 up back without issue. No flairs. I'm looking to get my BBS RS rebuilt to 9+0 all round as well and fit those.

I think it comes down to how low you are (for camber) and how much tyre stretch you run. Also as explained by Mystikal to me before, 15x8 0 is a harder fit than 9 0 because of the different centre line location of the wheel. So you can stretch tyres and get a nicer looking fit with the wider wheel than the narrower in the same offset.
                            Ride height and camber will definitely have a huge effect on it. Thats a good point, 9s look so awesome on e30's!

Comment

Looking forward to this. Love the small centers with the slanty lips.
                              Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

Working...
                              X