why I don't like stance

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    I can still outrun Boxters and other e30's in the twisties :D Then again, my tires aren't really "Stretched" per say...
    If you lived in cali I would offer to put you in your place. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliche Guevara
    Stretching your tires, to me at least, is just retarded. The whole point of having an E30 is that it handles amazingly, and in not buying tires and wheels that fit your car properly you're taking away from that.
    I can still outrun Boxters and other e30's in the twisties :D Then again, my tires aren't really "Stretched" per say...

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by Eecen
    I'd hardly call anything posted here "hate" guy.

    edit; okay, the majority of what was/is posted..
    Eh it's not like we are kidnapping all the stance guys, then tar and feathering them. They can do what they like, and some of the more mild stance cars look great. Others aren't so hot to me, like this one, Way too much stretch and poke in back and sunken tuck up front. I don't really like the way it looks but then again I prefer the function follows form style so naturally I wouldn't.

    Yes, if I meant the owner in person I would say that the style isn't my preference, and the camber is on the wrong end, but I never said the car is garbage or the guy has bad taste.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cliche Guevara
    replied
    Stretching your tires, to me at least, is just retarded. The whole point of having an E30 is that it handles amazingly, and in not buying tires and wheels that fit your car properly you're taking away from that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by Holland
    The camber is on the wrong end of the car.

    Front camber: racecar
    Rear camber: douchecar
    Hahahaha, I have a huge issue with this as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by Vince30
    I like stance to a point, but there is a lot of examples of people taking it way to far with the whole poke and stretch thing.
    Exactly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    replied
    I like stance to a point, but there is a lot of examples of people taking it way to far with the whole poke and stretch thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by avery0829
    People who have nothing better to do than hate on different styles on r3v really make me dislike looking at this forum anymore. I feel all I see is someone talking bad about someones car... Furthermore holland you have no room to bash on anyones car :)
    Lol, I have just as much room to state my opinion and bash on your taste because it isn't the same as you have for mine :)

    Honestly though, the car is plenty nice, it just makes no sense to me

    Leave a comment:


  • Eecen
    replied
    I'd hardly call anything posted here "hate" guy.

    edit; okay, the majority of what was/is posted..

    Leave a comment:


  • avery0829
    replied
    People who have nothing better to do than hate on different styles on r3v really make me dislike looking at this forum anymore. I feel all I see is someone talking bad about someones car... Furthermore holland you have no room to bash on anyones car :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    205s are big tires?
    Didn't you know, the letters in the word "Toyo" are specifically shaped to grip in snow AND dissipate water? These stance blokes are years ahead of us, using all that sidewall rubber for extra grip.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    Ehh. Don't know if the contact patch sucks or the ground is wavy, but that's still a big tire no?

    I'm not qualified to say it's effective, but looks alright to me.
    205s are big tires?

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    The camber is on the wrong end of the car.

    Front camber: racecar
    Rear camber: douchecar

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by monster89
    i love this stance f-the hatters!!!!
    Please go back to the Honda forums from whence you came.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sagaris
    replied
    Originally posted by monster89
    i love this stance f-the hatters!!!!
    Johnny Depp is not amused.

    Leave a comment:

Working...