• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good place to find Epsilon wheel?

VW Vortex? Here? Any suggestions?

Cheers!
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Let me know if you find somewhere i need some epsilon barrels and lips.

WTB
    -convertible carpet, no rips, in socal.
    -s52, s50, m52, m54
    -harness, accessories, transmission

Comment

So fare people have just been telling me to check stansworks, CL, and here.
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

The asshole that stole the ones off my 2002 has a sweet staggered set.
        Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
          The asshole that stole the ones off my 2002 has a sweet staggered set.
          Frankly that still pisses me off, I'm hoping the thief shows up at a show around here.

Le over here is a bit of an epsilon nut, not sure what he has at the moment though. I'll see if I can grab his number and PM you.

ADAMS Autosport

Comment

I just picked up a set off the NJ craigslist to be honest, texted the guy and he agreed to ship them. So far I have been hunting for lips/barrels/center caps and haven't found much luck.
            There's a guy on vortex named beto i think that has some 15" barrels, rotiform can make them for 275$ per lip, and I'm in the process of getting measurements for Memory Fab so they can give me a quote on them making me lips, I didn't find any info on stanceworks or wheel whores either.
            Good luck guys, post here if you find more info.

Epsilon by m_colby, on Flickr

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

I believe BBS RS lips and barrels will fit - should open up the options... ;-)

v i s i o n a u t i k s

Comment

I think bbs lips are 32 hole or something along those lines, epsilons are 20 hole. Are you suggesting that the holes would still all line up? Some one needs to test/confirm this, because that would make things so much easier.

Flickr

Comment

Using my incredible powers of logic + a little geometry, i can assure you a 32 hole lip will not bolt up to a 20 hole center. Now a 40 hole or 60 hole would work but i'm not sure if those exist.

I am confident there are no 80 hole lips in our wheel diameters, but they would work too.
                  Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Fill and drill em...lol.
                    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

BBS Motorsport made 20-hole rim halves too. (my bad, not RS).
                      The outer lip have ID = MTx, and the inners have ID = MAx -- where x is lip size.

v i s i o n a u t i k s

Comment

Le over here is a bit of an epsilon nut, not sure what he has at the moment though. I'll see if I can grab his number and PM you.
                        That would be super swell.
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyone have some spare center caps? I need a set bad, the open hub hole is seriously going to cut down on the good looks haha.

Flickr

Comment

i know this thread is a couple of months old, but i have a bunch of epsilon parts! i can also supply NEW lips for 3pcs wheels. most start at around $200 each for polished outers, inners are alittle less. used lips i sell for about $100 each, and i give discounts for ordering more then one piece, and trade in value for your old lips if you don't need them

i don't have any sets of 4x100, but i do have a complete set of 15" 5x120 right now ;)

Comment

Working...
                            X