Hmm what tires?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by E30ruben
    wtf? where else would this go? FOR SALE WHEELS AND TIRES? lol
    You posted it in the general discussion forum.

    Don't cop an attitude with ME.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30ruben
    replied

    wtf? where else would this go? FOR SALE WHEELS AND TIRES? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    truth.

    so RS3s do come in 225/45/15. that's perfect. nice. and they're good tires. any others people know of?

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • E30ruben
    replied
    Originally posted by B-well
    I run 245/45s and i have a set for sale actually
    Little but how muxh

    Leave a comment:


  • B-well
    replied
    I run 245/45s and i have a set for sale actually

    Leave a comment:


  • J308
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    lolol.

    i want a 225/45/15...
    I think my RS3's are this size. But honestly, my e30 has been backburned so long I don't even remember.

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliche Guevara
    I can't believe that's actually a real size.... lol
    Thats what my MGB runs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    lolol.

    i want a 225/45/15...

    Leave a comment:


  • Cliche Guevara
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....omCompare1=yes

    Would look so sick bro stretch is awesome

    But srs bsns: I would run 225/45/16 or 205/50/16
    I can't believe that's actually a real size.... lol

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    Because racecar; no. Because Street car! Race cars get something better. The Dunlops are bitchin street tires though. As for size, a 225/45 works really well, but a 205 should work almost as well.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    Coker tire bro. Get some sick 80 aspect ratio white walls!
    C'mon now boy haze them tires n' start diggin like dale jr! yea c'mon

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Coker tire bro. Get some sick 80 aspect ratio white walls!

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    I get my tires from the local Harley Dealer.....
    I use tractor supply,bro.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....omCompare1=yes

    Would look so sick bro stretch is awesome
    I get my tires from the local Harley Dealer.....

    Leave a comment:

Working...