Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What color BBS RS' would look good on a red e30? (pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by jizo View Post

Soooooo sick...

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by mother_russia View Post
        I got these rims for $650 haha. Don't think I want to sell them.. :)

But seriously, do you think white with gold bolts on a red sedan would look good?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
        I think it would look too "busy", for my red car I just kept them stock silver, with matching bolts and polished lips.
        Sticky:True e36 one touch windows DIY

1990 M3
        1992 Mtech (S50 + 5 Lug)

Comment

Personally I like gold, silver or a light grey on a red E30. Here's a pic of mine, hard to tell, but the centers are a very light silver, but darker than the lips.

Comment

Does anyone want to share pics of a 2dr e30 with the white esm's? thx :)

Comment

Originally posted by armando74 View Post
              Does anyone want to share pics of a 2dr e30 with the white esm's? thx :)
              If you were to ask me last week what color I wanted to paint my rims, I would of said white.
              I'm not going with white anymore. It's just too rice! Half of every red civic out there has white rims. I really like graphite...

Comment

Gold! see sig

Comment

Comment

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I'm curious about everyone's thoughts on 17" BBS LM (real, not replica) with gold centers and a polished lip on a '92 Brillantrot convertible? Or 17" BBS RS with gold centers instead? Or BMW Style 42's in gold with a polished lip? Or Kopi/Alpinas?

Tough decision- I know. Hence why I beg your input!

Comment

Anything but gold. I went with a dark silver. Any questions pm me

Comment

I know there's a lot of people on both sides of that fence. It's hard not to love red with gold BBS, in my opinion. Is it really that played out? Couldn't the same be said for silver BBS?

So only considering silver, which of my options listed above gets the most votes?

Comment

Working...
                        X