Center Caps for TRMotorsports C1 15x7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Center Caps for TRMotorsports C1 15x7?

I bought a set of TRMotorsports C1 15x7 wheels from Tire Rack and they don't come with center caps. Does anyone know of center caps that will fit? I've been searching the interwebz the past few days but haven't found anything.
    1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Were you ever able to locate center caps for your wheels?

Comment

Not yet.
      1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

I've been searching for center caps for 15x7 C1s also. The only thing I've found thus far is the center caps for the C3M wheels. If you visit the page for those wheels, under optional hardware, you can order center cpas for $7 each. The description says "C-Series Center Caps." I figured I'd take a chance and see if they fit since they say they're for their C-Series wheels. I just ordered them yesterday. When they arrive, I'll report back and let you know if they work.

Comment

If you guys track your cars, remove the caps. They melt......ask me how I know!

Also, buy the caps from Tire Rack....$7
          Originally posted by blunttech
          Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Nice!
            1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

So, the center caps for the C3M wheels arrived today, and they fit the wheels perfectly before putting the wheels on the car. Once the wheels are installed, the caps still fit on the front wheels, but the hub of the rear wheels stick out too far to allow the cap's tabs to seat correctly in the wheel.

I measured the tabs on the center caps, they need about 3mm to securely attach to the wheel. A 4 or 5mm spacer would probably allow the caps to attach to the wheels in the rear.

I drive an 86 325e. I'm unsure if the hubs are the same in all models, but if yours is set up like mine, you will likely be in the same situation. I am planning on getting small spacers for the rear anyway to get the wheel out a little further. This will also allow me to use the center caps. Now, I need to find some roundel stickers to put on the caps.

Comment

I've now got the caps fitting on all 4 wheels. I put 5mm spacers on the rear wheels and they now fit. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364352976.323316.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	7153048Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364352993.371420.jpg
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	7153049Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364353016.477987.jpg
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	7153050