Anyone have any experience with Tunershop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any experience with Tunershop

Has anyone bought anythign, specifically wheels through www.tunershop.com? I think they get their wheels from germany, but I wanted to by myself a set of brock B1's and am wondering if it's a reputable, reliable site.
    Recent Rebranding!!
    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
    E30 SM62/S62
    E30 M60 V8
    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
    Instagram.com/garageaholic
    Youtube.com/garageaholic

i called them today and after talking to them i can assure you they are. The guy knew of the wheels they sold to e30 guys and what suspensions they had and was very knowledgeable. I am dealing w/ them right now for some things although i have no ordered.

egk got his wheels there maybe ask him.

Comment

Tunershop is very reputable company, order your wheels.

Comment

They're a great company to deal with. I got a great deal on a KW suspension for my Golf from them. The shipping was really fast too considering it had to come all the way from Germany.

Comment

EGK, i remember seeing your car featured in the gallery. pretty cool

Thanx alot guys for the help. I'll get right on that.
          Recent Rebranding!!
          E30 SM62/S62
          E30 M60 V8
          E30 M30 Big 6!

Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

They also have free shipping from Germany, which saves you a shitload of money.

Do it.
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Tecknik
              They also have free shipping from Germany, which saves you a shitload of money.

Do it.
              Shipping is not free. It is included in their prices of each wheel they list on their site.

I can agree on the speed of the shipping, it was lightning quick and suprised me. But a few times I called, no one answered but when I did get in contact with the guy there, he was informative and was knowledgable.

Don't be scared to do business with them.

Mike

Comment

They hit you up with UPS customs charges as well that they
                don't disclose at time of sale.

Comment

do they really? when do you have to pay those charges? and how much are they...is it a COD kinda thing?
                  Recent Rebranding!!
                  E30 SM62/S62
                  E30 M60 V8
                  E30 M30 Big 6!

Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

No it is not like COD. They send the wheels by UPS on priority or express in which UPS pays for the charges first so they can get it to you ASAP. But then in your mail they will send a bill for the amount they charged and in my experience, have insane duty %'s. If you have a choice don't use UPS as an international trader; they are shit.

Their charges are not a surprise. You get them whenever you ship something international. IMO, they don't say that you'll get charges because its obvious international shipments will get taxes applied to it.

They will also not label the package as a gift or reduce the declared value of the package either. Both of these eliminate or reduce charges for tax coming through the border. But they are a business and they can get in trouble for doing it.

Mike

Comment

ive spoken to steve @ tunershop many times and he knows his wheels. if there is a wheel in germany, whether it is listed on his site or not, he can get it or knows if it has been discontinued or what. there are lots of other brands that they do not carry, but can get such as HTN, Carline, etc. so dont be afraid of ordering from there.

Comment

Originally posted by herragge
                        No it is not like COD. They send the wheels by UPS on priority or express in which UPS pays for the charges first so they can get it to you ASAP. But then in your mail they will send a bill for the amount they charged and in my experience, have insane duty %'s. If you have a choice don't use UPS as an international trader; they are shit.

Their charges are not a surprise. You get them whenever you ship something international. IMO, they don't say that you'll get charges because its obvious international shipments will get taxes applied to it.

They will also not label the package as a gift or reduce the declared value of the package either. Both of these eliminate or reduce charges for tax coming through the border. But they are a business and they can get in trouble for doing it.

Mike
                        The charges are however a surprise to someone who has never purchased
                        anything internationally.

Comment

What did you end up paying on the customs/duty charges?
                          Current Cars
                          2014 M235i
                          2009 R56 Cooper S
                          1998 M3
                          1997 M3

Comment

I paid $29 for duties from UPS for a set of Keskins from tunershop. When I got the bill in the mail I was cringing untill I opened it. $29 is f'in cheap!

Comment

I hate them. I ordered my borbet (back when i cracked one) after i was told they had them in stock for me to purchase. And 4 months later, no wheel, not responding to emails, so i got a refund that took forever.

Comment

Working...
                              X