pics of bottlecaps with 20mm spacers?

Anyone tried this? And also have pics?

thanks

AWD > RWD

Comment

I likes
      sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

That's my car. The spacers are actually 25mm front/ 30mm rear.

I just repainted those baby back to an OEM + silver and they look 100 times better. That green was wack.
        -Nick
        Originally posted by 87e30
        First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Any pics in silver?

R.H.D
          M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post
            Any pics in silver?
            agreed pics of silver

Comment

30mm..?? Like.. With a 3..??

Screw that. As much as I love bottle caps and Basketweaves, I wouldn't want to space them out that much.. A set of e38 weaves cost the same amount just in spacers and are a lot more veraitile

I like the look though, I just don't think it's in any way practical. But frankly we're driving death traps from the 80's so technically, nothing's practical

Comment

Thanks! Just found so 20mm for cheap so I figured why not. Looks good! The green is pretty wack though Lol. Pics of the new paint would be Sweet too

Comment

death traps from the 80's?! probably the safest vehicle i have ever owned.....

Comment

Death trap? I have no clue what the impact rating is on an e30. I do know a sixteen year old Catholic school girl doing forty-five in a thirty-five crossed to double yellow lines in her 2004 325i that daddy had bought her the week before and hit me left-front head-on. I walked away without injury, not even any soreness aside from the belt bruise the next day. They may or not be safe cars, but far from death traps.

Comment

Death trap? I fucked a Mazda Speed and only dented my hood and broke a headlight. It totalled his car beyond repair.
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I take it you sores don't speak sarcasm..
                        e30s are small, have, in most cases, no airbags, and 80's seat belt technology. You'd have to be a fool to believe an e30 is a "safe" car by today's standards.

An e30 won't survive a head on collision like an e46 or newer would. An e30 can hold its own, but compared to a modern airbag system, is defined unsafe

Comment

i hit an 08 tahoe with my e30 and got nothing more than a dent on the left fender and a broken grill. the tahoe had the left fender, door shell, rocker panel, and the runnig board replaced. its clear that e30s are sturdy pieces of machinery....... i painted the turck at the dealership hahaha.... nuff said

Comment

Check out Kamotors thread. He ran them for a long time and looked great...for bcaps.

COTM

Comment

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                              X