quick opinion - wheels ordered not started yet though

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick opinion - wheels ordered not started yet though

okay, the bbk is taking away most of potential dish from the front wheels. My question to you all is this. I don't drive the ix much and i was wondering if i should get max dish in the rear w/ smaller dish up front. I could probably get close to 2.5 inches in the rear while the front would be around 1 to 1.5. I mean in the looks department i think its a non brainer, and considering how much i drive the car and my lack of camber issues i don't consider it a big deal.

i would go for it, they'd be the same width right? it would be like running staggared sizes without the downfalls.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando
      i would go for it, they'd be the same width right? it would be like running staggared sizes without the downfalls.
      I was thinking it sounded pretty good as well. Downside is, i am screwed if i get a flat in the front. I may just ride around w/ a spare 17 inch tire in the spare compartment.

Comment

i say do it. get all the dish you can. staggered dish will look awesome of course.

Comment

yeah i think i will do it, and yes nando all the same size i didn't read it carefully the first time.

Comment

Working...
          X