Pic Request: Rota Slipstreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic Request: Rota Slipstreams

So Ive been in the process off aquiring parts and whatnot for my car for next summer and its time to start thinking about summer wheels and tires. Ive always liked the look of the Rota Slipstreams. Can anyone post a pic of an e30 with them on? Maybe a photoshop? I was thinking either ginmetal, steel grey or silver as seen here in combo with the Falken Azenis. Seems like a good deal for 850 shipped. Any ideas if they come in e30 offset?

Back to my roots

I highly doubt, in fact, I guarantee they do not come in a e30 offset.

Slightly off topic, I didn't know that they could fit 245s on that rim.
    Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

they don't come in e30 offsets, but a 15 or 20mm spacer will make it perfect. I would like to see what they look like on your car as well because we have the same car (sterling 318is). I was considering some rotas, but some bronze te37 knock-offs, like TJs.
      318is -gone-

Comment

I almost bought the bronze ones too.

Slipstreams are nice rims, and very light, but you have to factor in wheel studs, spacers, and hubcentric rings in that price (an additional $350 or so).

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

There is a guy in my office building who drives a blacked out Civic two door with black slipstreams - nice set of wheels.
          Current Cars
          2014 M235i
          2009 R56 Cooper S
          1998 M3
          1997 M3

Comment

Cant decide on color. Do you guys think flat gunmetal would look good on a sterling silver car?
            Back to my roots

Comment

Get bronze so I can see what it looks like :)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

see the GB section. We are getting a group buy together for some custom 16x8 et20 slip's. These should be a perfect fit for our cars. $550 shipped sound good?

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
                  Cant decide on color. Do you guys think flat gunmetal would look good on a sterling silver car?
                  yeah, get bronze rota grids. Or try bronze slipstreams.

Just make sure the color of your wheel isn't the same color of your car, I think you need some contrast, so get something that is either lighter or darker than your paint. My ssr comps are darker than my car and look pretty good.
                  318is -gone-

Comment

Working...
                  X