No announcement yet.

Pros and cons of fill and drill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awaken. I think member POORBOYZ is having a set done by lug man in Jacksonville Florida. He is well known for doing fill and redrill jobs. He even resurfaces the mating surface of the wheel after its welded because it can become warped. POORBOYZ could give you more accurate price info.

Comment

On the e38 style 5s you can get away with a larger hole and run the stock hardware but it does not look as nice since you cut through the cap holding area. For the e39 wheels you don't have much of a choice. I hate having to keep track of the lug tool. I bought the longer nuts for my stud kit to avoid the tool but they have 19mm ends so the factory iron won't work. It also won't allow me to use the factory caps. I probably remove my wheels more in a year then most people do in a lifetime. For normal people I guess it would not be much of an issue.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

does anyone know of anybody that does fill and drills in pa?

Comment

Originally posted by Chriskbmx View Post
          does anyone know of anybody that does fill and drills in pa?
          Holler at Dave from Renewed Finishes. He does a lot of wheel powder coating should have a good idea of who to bring wheels too. He's just outside of Stroudsburg.
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

Comment

There's a place in queens ny that does the drilling while u wait 30 or 35 a wheel but they don't do filling.

Comment

sorry to bring up an old thread but does anybody know of any places in New England that provide proper services? id like to get my fittipaldi's done over.. im highly anticipating running them on my IX

Comment

Working...
              X