STR Wheels, eh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STR Wheels, eh?

Info. on this company is very strange - I first saw them on eBay where one style was advertised as a 17", but their website lists it as only 15". If we can sort out what exactly is going on, they have a few styles I really want to share.

For all you four-luggers, the 517 is as close to CSL as you get.

Also, avail in this colour - I approve.

There are also these little gems - style 519. They come in a variety of colours. Needless to say I LOVE the 'rose'.

those rims have style for miles. talk about clean.

They are cheap cheap wheels, they work but they are heavy and the paint isnt that strong. Atleast on my set.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
      They are cheap cheap wheels, they work but they are heavy and the paint isnt that strong. Atleast on my set.
      this. they also do make actual 4x100 setups which are much more attractive. basically a knock off of a knock off.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
      Ig:ryno_pzk
      I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by lambo
      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

I don't trust str, very cheap wheels.
        IG: @_j.wn

Comment

'knock off of a knock off' haha.

I was excited when I saw them - even though I'm going 5-lug, if they were any good I could see some four-luggers taking advantage. disappointing. sorry folks.

Comment

I have str style five rips. They look fantastic if you ask me and 99% of people who have seen em and i havent had a single issue with them. I live in new orleans and have bent fikse fm10s. I have yet to bend these despite some pretty shitty pothole hits.

Comment

just a little insight on my experience with "a-spec" they are base in Oakland and are realllllyyy cool guys, they were advertising a lot on e46fanatics a while back and they were doing amazing deals on wheels. overall I had a great experience with them

Comment

Working...
              X