Which models have factory Style 19s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which models have factory Style 19s?

So I am on the hunt for a set of undesirables. I know that the Style 19s were factory on the e34 and e39 but as many of us know, searching e34/9 on CL will show poor results. Usually not cheap either. Are they on the 540? I am just making an assumption.

Also.... I am thinking about running 20mm adapters/spacer... Provides low offset for e46 LCA in the future. Should I go this method instead of a 5 bolt conversion?
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Also. DO drop me a pm if you have a set laying around. Don't expect 1k either. Sorry.
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

They came on later 540i. I want to say 99 or 00 on up. I see a lot of m sport wheels as well so I'm not sure which got style 19's and which got the m sport wheels.
      Last edited by reelizmpro; 08-31-2016, 09:32 PM.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

That's actually what I believe I have seen them on lately. I've typed 540i on Craigslist 100 times this month looking for an m62.

Didn't know if there were many other options I could search.
        20% Accurate

Comment

Just an update for the hunt.
          I found a 540 that needs work, but has BBS RT/ Style 19s.

Also I have read that the 528iA(?), often has this set.

Just in to confirm I found an e39 540 with these wheels. I sent a message to see if he would part and if they were factory on the car.

Also, I believe it was a 97.
          20% Accurate

Comment

Check this out for list of what styles came on what BMW model

All BMW Wheels style including technical data & pictures
            1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
            1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
            1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
            1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
            2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
            2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
            2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
            2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

Working...
            X