New Momo 14 and 15 inch wheels being produced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Momo 14 and 15 inch wheels being produced

Saw on the Momo Italy site recently that they have finally started producing quality 14's and 15's in stock width. Kinda nice to see the manufacturers finally making some nice quality 4x100 wheels for those of us who know (and appreciate the benefits) of smaller wheels.

On the following link, if you choose the e30, the Hyperstar Evo is a nice choice in 15.

Select your preferred region for official MOMO performance parts and accessories including steering wheels, road wheels, seats, boots, gloves and more.
    Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 10-05-2018, 08:11 PM.
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

nice, but only 15x6.5 - not quite stock width for E30 15" wheels. Still nice to see something new for 14-15", however, there's hardly any decent tires worth running in 15" or smaller these days - other than R-Comps. :(

my 949 wheels are starting to develop cracks, and since 15" tires are basically non existant (except for all seasons and chinese stuff), I have no idea what I'm going to replace them with.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      nice, but only 15x6.5 - not quite stock width for E30 15" wheels. Still nice to see something new for 14-15", however, there's hardly any decent tires worth running in 15" or smaller these days - other than R-Comps. :(

my 949 wheels are starting to develop cracks, and since 15" tires are basically non existant (except for all seasons and chinese stuff), I have no idea what I'm going to replace them with.
      are you looking in miata size? 205/50r15 has a good selection of fun tires. 225/45r15 (rear mr2 size) usually has one all season tire available too.
      Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

205/50 is pretty small IMO. I have zero interest in all seasons, I don't drive it much besides nice sunny days anyway. :p
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

205/50-15 is small but there are a LOT of good tires in that size. After 2 sets in that size I've gone up to 225/45 which makes for more square sidewall but smaller selection and options. there's nothing good in 205/55 imo.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X