Wheel decision?? DECISION MADE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel decision?? DECISION MADE

I have been planing on getting ASA JS1 for the past few weeks now. And if i decided to get them I will order them tommorow. Total including shipping will be around $450. I hadnt found anyother wheels that i like with the right fitment and Right Price (must be 16") .

Now tonight i decided to try see if i could find any other sites with wheels and I came across this site. www.winstonsarea51.com They have alot of wheels that i like.

Including LukasBMWs wheels http://www.winstonsarea51.com/voxxmgr.html
    I like these ALOT. i am wondering if anybody knows about this websits offset codes. It says that for 16X7.5 it has a 20s? What does the S stand for? If it is just like a 20et, then I will probably wait another week and get these. (this site has Freeshipping by the way)

I also like these wheels too. http://www.winstonsarea51.com/atstype10.html
    However the offset says 40s?

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
    Im now unsure of getting the ASA's and dont know what to do.
    ATS type 10 $400 shipped unsure of spacers
    0.00%
    ASA JS1 $450 Shipped doesnt need spacers
    100.00%
    Voxx $600 shipped unsure of spacers
    0.00%
    90 325is
    IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

I like the ATS type 10s, almost identical to the Borbet C

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

I don't like the ASA's at all, I agree with OOMPH, I like the ATS type 10s.

Comment

I know, i once had Type Cs. So im not sure if i want a wheel thats almost the same as what i had before. however i like the little lip that it has, makes them noticably different than Cs
        90 325is

Comment

What about the offset on the ATS's, it says 40s, I would need to run 15 or 20mm spacers right.
          90 325is

Comment

type 10's look pretty good. Looks to be a knock off of borbet type C's.

Comment

Originally posted by 318driver
              What about the offset on the ATS's, it says 40s, I would need to run 15 or 20mm spacers right.
              I think 15s would do it for ya. I like thouse ATS's but I wonder how much they weigh. The JS1s are kinda piggish at 20 lbs for the 16s. I think that some koisiseeisesids would be nice and around that price. Its up to you.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

ASA are weak. I definately don't like them.

ATS Type 10s are bettter. If they are 16x7.5 and ET40, run 20mm spacers. ET20 kicks ass.

That, or buy my T's :P

Comment

Well, Its deffinatly going to be 16s of somesort. Because like i said a few times before. I no longer have my Borbet Cs. This leaves me with a set of Falken 205/50-16s in there garage. I have about 5,000 on them probably, and i doubt i would get much money back for them.

Also, I dont really like 15s(too small), I think that 16s look good, and 17s usually look too big(some exceptions).
                  90 325is

Comment

I'm not a fan of the type 10.. I bought a set last year, they were so cheap looking and heavy I sent them back. I'm not especially fond of lukas's old wheels either, so I guess my vote is for the ASA JS1.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Lukas is selling his Voxx with the spacers. Check FS+WTB forum
                      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

He only has 2 16s for sale
                        90 325is

Comment

Could someone photoshop both the Voxx and the ATS on my car.
                          I would really appreciate it.

OLD PIC(dont have the borbets anymore)

90 325is

Comment

I have decide to go with the Voxx MGRs for a number of reasons.

1. ASAs are not only heavy but im not in love with the look.
                            2. the ATS Would look just like my old wheels almost except for a little different.
                            3. They are the right offset and i wont need spacers
                            4. they look sick.
                            5. with the offset of 20 i wont have to worry about rubing when i lower my car next summer.

Overall i just like the Voxx's alot better then the ASAs and i dont a wheel that looks just like my old wheels.

With that said. I am ordering the Voxx's tonight and i will Put the tires right on them as soon as i get them. I cant wait!
                            90 325is

Comment

good choice man thats the way I wouldve gone

Comment

Working...
                              X