No announcement yet.

Wheel decision?? DECISION MADE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Et20, depending on your tire choice, may require you to roll the fenders a little. I'd do it anyway, because I love the look of wheels pushed out to the width of the body.

Comment

Although its not very very important to me, Does anybody know the weight of the Voxx's? Thanks
      90 325is
      IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

I just ordered the wheels today :D :D Has anybody done business with this site before and know how long shipping usually takes? thanks
        90 325is

Comment

What are the sideskirts on the pictures on the silver car on page 1? Looks clean.

Comment

Originally posted by eliasmavs99
            What are the sideskirts on the pictures on the silver car on page 1? Looks clean.
            Factory BMW E30 Sport kit skirts. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
              I thought the factory ones were two-piece. Were there two different types of factory sport skirts?
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                False. http://www.r3vlimited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3519

Originally posted by Jon325i
                Hey Rob...

I spent some time this evening doing some digging to try and find out what brand those side skirts are. First I pulled them out from the garage to see if I could find a manufacture label or model number......nothing anywhere. So the next step I took was to review a binder full of documentation from my previous E30 which my brother gave to me when I purchased the car from him. However, I couldn't find anything in the paperwork that would give me an answer.

So I gave my brother a call and started to pick his brain. He couldn't think of the name right at first so I had to start naming various E30 tuning companies to see if one of them rang a bell for him. I mentioned Hartge and that seemed to trigger a long forgotten memory. So I did a google seach and here's what I found.

I know its not the best angle to view the rocker panel treatments but to me those look like what I have sitting in storage. If you take a look at my previous car from a similar angle you can see a strong similarity.....

Having spent some time looking over these two pics plus examining the parts I salvaged, I can claim with a fair amount of certainty that these parts are Hartge brand. Unfortunately they are no longer in production :(

Jon

Comment

Back on topic.....

I looked im my paypal account today to find that my money had been refunded becuase they dont have the fitment that i need. i am very very unhappy. I Was soo stoked about getting these wheels. Ive been looking at other sites to see if i could find them, but it seems that no place has them in my size. If anyone could find a site with these wheels i would greatly appericate it. Although it look like i might have to start looking for a different set of wheels :evil: . Anyother suggestions for 16in and around 600 for the set, new. thanks guys
                  90 325is

Comment

Working...
                  X