Gave up on T.Stars Wheels, bought and istalled these 16"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave up on T.Stars Wheels, bought and istalled these 16"

What do ya think about this wheels? IMO they look pretty good, looks like a BBS replicas, but they aren't at all...

soo will take more pics of it and my ride and will post in members rides, I will refill the holes and then will paint the wheela bit darker, don't give me shit just because they have 8 holes, BTW, the rest of holes are not functionally I think, too small..

OPinions? COmments?
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

not bad, are they suppose to be RK look alikes?

Comment

look like a small CH. not too shabby diego, what's the weight
      BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
        look like a small CH. not too shabby diego, what's the weight
        sorry for my ignorance Rob, what do you mean with small CH? and what measn in other words not too shabby? :oops: The weight dunno, once I paint them I will weight them to see what I get
        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

They look alright for CH knock off. Though I would want the small lip that is on the original. The one thing that bugs me is there's no outside dish.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

The front end of your car looks like it's sagging.

Comment

smaller sized BBS CH, its a wheel made by BBS
              BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                The front end of your car looks like it's sagging.
                you are right Josh, the front balance and all in the front looks like shitt , I mean it doesn't fit strigh like it should be, some hit on the road caused it, anytime I will fix it....

Comment

looks pretty good to me! didn't you have some 14" wheels before?
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

The one thing that bugs me is there's no outside dish.

Comment

look nice, what profile tire you running, your side walls look kinda big for 16s

Comment

I think the tires size looks good for a turbo e30.. man size tires let people know you aren't playing around :P

The fastest import around here has the exact same look with 16" rims and manly tires, I think it's a good balance of performance and looks.

Comment

Originally posted by nando
                          looks pretty good to me! didn't you have some 14" wheels before?
                          Yes, I had 14" Basketwaves before, I traded those wheels for these one, the guy recieved my 4 wheel (one of them was a replica with 8 holes, and he didn't notice hehehehe!) for 120$ with out tires...my tires (hankook) sold for $50 used to my friend, so I only paid him $410 for the new wheels, but I required spacers for front mostly, 15$ per spacer made in Peru lol ( I will take pics of it too).

The one thing that bugs me is there's no outside dish.
                          yeah me too, I always wanted deep dish rims but never found a nice set in 16" with 4 lug. No luck

look nice, what profile tire you running, your side walls look kinda big for 16s
                          1 year before buy these rims I bought these used tires for $140 in pretty good shape!

for the front are Pirelli P-Zero Asimetrico 205/50/ZR16 and for the rear I have Michelin Pilot SX 225/50/ZR16 both with 140 Treadwear.

I tought it was a good deal afeter all...I will low a bit the suspension in the rear to get a kind of slammed look and yes, the rear looks a bit fat( the tire ) over the wheel...

BTW... comparin the old 14 with tires with the new combo side by side, I mean in height were almost the same, so I didn't notice lose in performance but big big difference in grip of corse!

Comment

140 treadwear... jesus christ... that's almost into Sport Cup territory. (80 :twisted: )

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

I love the CH.

not in anything smaller then 19 tho.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X