Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a set of 205/60R14 on my stock is weaves and a set of H&R Races on the way. I also want front drop hats to eliminate any reverse rake.

Should I be worried about tires not fitting? I know that's a big tire but they were on the car when I got it and they're nice tires so they're staying until they're worn off.
    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfreak87 View Post
      I'm looking for some nice lightweight race wheels that I can bolt up to my "stock for now" 87 325i w/o using spacers. I'm thinking of getting the D-Force LTW5 15x7s et25. Just want to make sure these will fit nicely...? Also, I need to get tires so any help with tire size and a good set of sticky tires for under $100 per. Bilstein struts and h&r race springs just ordered also. Thanks.
      Yup, those are a good choice. How sticky do you want? A 225/50 Falken ZE-912 is a capable daily driver tire for cheap, but if you really want to have fun buy a set of 205/50 RT-615Ks, RE-11s, or something else in that "Extreme" category.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Nietzschean View Post
        what would it take to run a set of Konig Bump (16x7 et40 73.1bore)
        I am a complete noob so be gentle. I know must people don't like time attack stripes but I love these rims.
        My car is a 1991 318i sedan.
        I know a centering ring would be needed. What size?
        Tire recommendations for a hr sport springs and blisten sport shocks setup? I was thinking 225/45 but then again I really don't know what I'm talking about :)
        73mm - 57.1mm rings, 15mm front spacers, 20mm rear spacers, 225/45 is fine.

Really, look at the wheels Eurostop has to offer. They have some time attck models that are the correct offset and hub for the E30. This saves $200.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
          I have a set of 205/60R14 on my stock is weaves and a set of H&R Races on the way. I also want front drop hats to eliminate any reverse rake.

Should I be worried about tires not fitting? I know that's a big tire but they were on the car when I got it and they're nice tires so they're staying until they're worn off.
          You'll have acres of room, no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
            205/45 with a 10mm rear spacer alone would be a great fitment. Tire will be right up against the inside of the arches.
            chaching! thanks. gonna look into this then.
            ]

Comment

As promised Mystikal!

15X8.5 rear 15X7.5 Front 205/50/15 all round... Like a glove

Comment

question about those RMs ^

6 or 6.5 inch barrels?
                sigpic

Comment

73mm - 57.1mm rings, 15mm front spacers, 20mm rear spacers, 225/45 is fine.

Really, look at the wheels Eurostop has to offer. They have some time attck models that are the correct offset and hub for the E30. This saves $200.
                  Thanks, I love the esm wheels even more and the fitment is perfect. I know about 18racing.com and have looked at tirerack (love the OZ super turismo)
                  any other good sites for our beloved e30s?

Comment

Q&A please!

Ok looks like I gona score a nice set of NEW set of Zender Challenge 15x7, 4x100 pattern, for a nice price.
                    They are 15x7 but a staggerd set, 2 are ET35 and 2 are ET25
                    My Question is, will the ET35 fit my E30 with out complications, or spacers?
                    I really like these and think they will look sick on my ride..!
                    thanks
                    jer
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0113.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	7122654

Name:	IMG_0115.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	7122655

Name:	IMG_0116.jpg
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	7122656

Name:	IMG_0118.jpg
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	7122657
                    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Yup, those are a good choice. How sticky do you want? A 225/50 Falken ZE-912 is a capable daily driver tire for cheap, but if you really want to have fun buy a set of 205/50 RT-615Ks, RE-11s, or something else in that "Extreme" category.
                      Sweet. Can't wait until they arrive. Thanks.
                      Last edited by Bimmerfreak87; 07-02-2010, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Ok looks like I gona score a nice set of NEW set of Zender Challenge 15x7, 4x100 pattern, for a nice price.
                        They are 15x7 but a staggerd set, 2 are ET35 and 2 are ET25
                        My Question is, will the ET35 fit my E30 with out complications, or spacers?
                        I really like these and think they will look sick on my ride..!
                        thanks
                        jer
                        I have the same wheels coming up for sale soon with Toyos, my set is et15...15x7

Comment

how about a set of BBS Style 5's staggered,
                          16x8 et 23 up front (or 16x7.5 et 20 which would be better?)
                          16x8.5 et 24 rears....
                          running e30m3 5 lug with konis/spax on an 89 cab......
                          Looking at Falken 452's as I always ran the 451's on my M535i and M5.... 225-45/16
                          Thanks!!!!

Comment

I ended up passing on them. something about the way they would look on the car i didn"t like...

Name:	mm.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	7122770
                            https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by ExDubber View Post
                              As promised Mystikal!

15X8.5 rear 15X7.5 Front 205/50/15 all round... Like a glove

Were you at the Honda Tech meet at Downsview last summer? I swear I've seen this car before...

Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Nietzschean View Post
                                Thanks, I love the esm wheels even more and the fitment is perfect. I know about 18racing.com and have looked at tirerack (love the OZ super turismo)
                                any other good sites for our beloved e30s?
                                Tunershop is the baller version of ESM, check them out for the really nice stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X