Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's a 5 lug swap m3 e36 front / m3 e30 rear

Comment

Originally posted by josuemarine View Post
      it's a 5 lug swap m3 e36 front / m3 e30 rear
      I'm assuming you mean either the DS1 or DS2 E36 M3 wheels? Either way, all E36 M3 front (7.5") wheels have the exact same specs. 215/40/17.

Comment

Mystikal,

i need a 16" style 5 redrill to 4x100 in the GTA. I see guys on here have done it but no shops in Toronto would touch it because of the large center bore. Can you point me in the right direction? thx
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectCab View Post
          Mystikal,

i need a 16" style 5 redrill to 4x100 in the GTA. I see guys on here have done it but no shops in Toronto would touch it because of the large center bore. Can you point me in the right direction? thx
          I don't know any shops, sorry. I haven't seen a single one that I trust though (two have passed through the shop). The lack of metal is troubling.

Comment

Yes ds1 m3 e36
            Thanks

Comment

without rolling fenders, can you fit 18racing rota slipstream 16x8 4x100 et20 hb57.1 on an e30 sitting low on Ground Control coil-overs? if so, what size tires... if not, how much rolling do you think would be necessary?
              98 M3/4/5

Comment

Hello wheel/tire gurus

I'm running Ronal LS 15x7.5 et24 with 205/55/15 Falkens. The offset is perfect in front but a little sunken in the rear. I'm going to be installing JOM coilovers this week so it will be lower than stock ride height, but I wont be slamming it by any means.

With this setup would I be safe to run 5mm or 8mm spacers in the back without rubbing? Or is it impossible to say without knowing the exact ride height?

Comment

Anybody running a 16x8 et0? I think I've seen it done, but I want to run a similar set up
                  Check started threads for stuff for sale!

Current:
                  '86 325es---5.0 Work in progress
                  2002 is300

Comment

bbs rs 4x100 16" offset 35 what can i do with them ?

Comment

rear 17x7 offset 40 with 20mm spacers, am I going to be rolling fenders? lowered with some camber looks like it will to me but figured I'd ask
                      Check Out My Photography

aPapester Photography Facebook

Comment

Quick question cause I'm at work. I am running in 16x9 in the rear, et 15 wrapped in 225/50/16. What would be the best fitment for a 16x7 or 16x7.5 up front? Et? Tire size? Thanks in advance for your advice. No time to research. I'm on the work computer.

Comment

^ how is your fitment in the rear? Kinda curious because I am going to be running 16x9 +12. Does your rear rub at all with that size? How low are you?
                          2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                          (Daily Driver)
                          Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                          KW V2 Coilovers
                          VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

I am running stock springs in the rear, 225/50/16 is an easier tire to find then the 225/45/16 Nexen that I used to run. Personally, I do not like the stretched look or the low profile look. Not hating just not my taste. The deep dish, meaty look is what I like. More tire then rim. Also a safer setup imho. There is a little rub over speed bumps and sharp dips. Stock springs are 9.5 " tall. I am thinking of locating the 3" coil spring at 9.5 tall and using them in the stock location, oem bump stop. Maybe rated at 500 lbs. They will settle a little but the stiffness will prevent rub. Right now I have about 1/2 inch clearance. And the tire size fills up the fender well and has a flush look.

Other then that I like the look. Plus the car rides at stock height in the rear. Less inside thread wear. I still need to know what choice of offset I would need in a 16x7or 16x7.5 to get the same look up front.

By the way. I like a slight rake look in my car stance. So up front will be H&R springs with Bilstein sports. GC plates. Great street ride, 2.5 inch drop from front to back. Staggered look and meaty tires.
                            Last edited by g.ruff561; 09-27-2012, 08:47 PM. Reason: Offset correction. I pulled my wheels today and they are 15mm offset, not 20mm. I apologize for the misinformation.

Comment

Email me for pics. ruffin.gary@yahoo.com.

Cheers.

Comment

I currently purchased a stock 93 325ci and have plans to drop it with ground control coil overs front and rear. I havent decided if sport or sport touring is right for me yet. However I want to purchase Kopi Alpina wheels from Mel at http://www.abrahamsmotorsport.com/e30.html in a 4x100 17" 20mm offset. I dont fully understand offsets so... If I drop the vehicle with the coil overs, won't 20mm offset be tucked under the fender? Does anybody have pictures of a dropped e30 with a 4x100 17" 20mm offset wheels installed? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X