Looking for pictures: e30s w/sportmax wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
    I don't have that much of a problem with them, it's just that it's very rare to see an E30 that actually pulls them off. The stance of the car has to be perfect, or they just look goofy as hell.
    I agree. Cant beat the price. There are a lot of other wheels out there too tho. If u do get'em, go wid the 501's et15 looks way better than the 002's 0 offset.

Comment

How do you know this?
      Originally posted by kowalski View Post
      i believe the 002's and the 501's are forged, the rest of them are cast.
      E-rich are those wheels in your sig the 15x8 002 et0 wheels? What tire size were you running?

Comment

they're 16x8 et0

Comment

FUCK WHAT OTHERS THINK!. I love mine. I got into a bad spot a while back and had went into a curb. Very small scratch on 2 wheels and no bends. I think they held up really really well. Here is a few pics for you.

I really wish I would have gone with 16's but I am good with the 15x8 et15
          -Ryan
          ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

no problems yet....look at my sig
            Originally posted by NavyE30
            I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

is that a vfr 750 in the backround?

Comment

Unsure
                ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

Originally posted by kowalski View Post
                  i believe the 002's and the 501's are forged, the rest of them are cast. who cares if you see them "online" i personally have only seen one set of sportmaxx's being run around here. and they were 15's on a dumped, caged miata. it will cost a bit to get them to fit properly tho...
                  fit properly? just buy a set of tires and throw the wheels on.

They were basically made for the miata
                  R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

other than the stepped dish, sport maxx's are not good looking wheels,
                    especially the multi drilled centers, if you do get them, buy a dark colored center to hide the design.

Comment

Im pretty sure that is a honda vfr 750 as I have that same bike, those mirrors set it off :D

Most likely going to get the silver 16x8 002 design with a 0 offset, I think it will look right on the vert. Might paint the centers gray to match the body. Probably toss on a set of falken ziexs as they are $50 a pop cant beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougy Fresh View Post
                        Most likely going to get the silver 16x8 002 design with a 0 offset, I think it will look right on the vert. Might paint the centers gray to match the body. Probably toss on a set of falken ziexs as they are $50 a pop cant beat that.
                        The sportmaxx 002 comes with a gunmetal color so you dont have to paint the centers:

Comment

meh the wheels look goofy as hell imho you gotta have a bit of stretch and proper stance to pull them off properly.
                          Originally posted by ebelements
                          Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Working...
                          X