Style 5s shine

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • euro3
    replied
    Time

    Originally posted by SchnellerVert
    How many man hours invested in those?
    I didn't count, but I'm guessing about 10-15 hours. I have a powerful polisher, but it was only used for approx. two hours

    My first polish attempt came out nice but I didn't get all the scratches out, so I did them a second time. On the second pass I started with 800 grit before taking it to the polisher.

    It's very hard to tell the difference, but it was worth the extra work. The reflection is perfect and I couldn't be happier with the shine.

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    How many man hours invested in those?

    Leave a comment:


  • euro3
    started a topic Style 5s shine

    Style 5s shine

    Putting the finishing touches on a set of style 5s.

    I'm loving the shine.....all that work and now the reward!







    Coming to a FS thread soon!
Working...